Saturday, January 8, 2011

Keeping my Joy!

This week I have been reading about keeping my joy in my devotional! There are so many things that try to steal my joy every single day. Joy awaits us all when we do the following:

Stop allowing others' disapproval of me to disrupt my sense of well-being

Let go of those things I hold onto me so tightly and reassign God as my treasure.

Choose to let go of yesterday

Become aware of being in the moment with God

Give something away

Glory in what we have.

I hope and pray that God will help me do all of the things I can to keep my joy without allowing other things to steal it away. Life gets tough and our joy gets snatched away in the blink of an eye. I choose to keep my joy so I am more able to respresent who it is that God wants me to be... His daughter spreading love to all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment