Wednesday, March 16, 2011

And I'm BACK!!!

This has been a very eventful week indeed. Monday I decided to face my fears about auditioning again for a show and went to the Bloomington Community Players auditions for Titanic the musical. Turns out it was a great plan.... I got cast as Kate Murphey who is a young Irish girl in 3rd class. Soo excited!
Getting back in the theater even for auditions was a wonderful thing! I missed everything about theater from the Green Room to the costumes, lights, etc. I even missed the smell of an older community theater (sad but true). I felt like I was home again when I got on the stage. I know I am meant to do this because God has put such a passion in me to love the stage! While I am not the strongest dancer, singer, or actor -- the passion I have is immense! :) God made me theaterical and I will continue to be the "drama queen" I know I can be.
Stay tuned to hear more about my return to the stage....

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear ALL about this! When are the performances? We'd love to go!!!

    ReplyDelete