Monday, June 6, 2011

Fun shopping trip.... oh wait all shopping trips are fun!

Today I went shopping at the Tuscola outlet mall today because it is the last day before EXTREME heat comes through Illinois. I finally branched out of my comfort zone and purchased a COACH clutch and camera bag. Everytime I go in there I feel like I should want to buy something but the prices scare the bejeezes out of me. Even when Chad was offering to buy a purse for me I couldn't decide on one. Well today I finally took that step of faith and purchased 2 items. My total was still under $100 which made me feel better. I also went to the GAP outlet and bought several items --- 12 to be exact. They had 40% off their already marked down prices. My total was $65 for 12 items... CRAZY! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment