Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Getting through the Hubbabaloo....

It's almost September already! The first two weeks of school have just flown by. It's going to be a challenging year this year juggling everything I have on my plate. I am just trying to figure out how I did it with dance team on my plate last year as well. No wonder I felt like I was burning out.
I have adopted a phrase this year that applies to soo much. "It is what it is." So many times we can't change what is going on around us. Things just happen. For example I have no idea what happened to my purchase order for math RtI. The program simply didn't get ordered. So I wrote a new order and will be waiting for the program to get to us. It is what it is. No use stressing about it when there is absolutely nothing I can do to make this process move faster.
I hope that my new outlook of not "stressing over spilled milk" will be a good change tihs school year. We also have good news about the adoption process -- our website profiles are finally up and running! I am so excited that we are on our way to becoming a family of 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment