Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year! 2012!!!

Elijah Crate Moore born 1/1/12
to Libby and Dan Moore
Well... 2011 has come and gone! Now it's 2012 and we are ready for it!!! So many good things to come in this year - I can feel it! It started off good with Libby having her baby yesterday - Elijah Crate Moore was born last night at 7lbs. 11 oz. Congrats to the new Moore family!
Here are some resolutions Chad and I have made for this new year....
  1. Emily is going to start Weight Watchers today. I weighed in at my largest weight ever (sad) which is 161. I have never been here before and want to lose 15-20 pounds by next year. Hopefully sooner...
  2. We are going to stick to a budget using the Quicken program. Hopefully we can cut expenses and prepare for a baby in the next year.
  3. Emily is continuing grad school and will be finishing in 2013.
  4. We both hope and pray that God will bless us with a baby this year. We want to become three!

No comments:

Post a Comment