Monday, December 21, 2009

My new life philosophy.... is like Audrey Hepburn's!

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn

Such a wise woman.... I believe that she was on to something. If only more people would think like this. I broke this quote down and wanted to share my thoughts on each part.
Pink of course is the most girly color out there and we need to embrace that!

Laughing is something we should do often... just think if we laughed more how many calories we could burn.

Kissing.... enough said! It's just fun... especially when kissing your soulmate!

The next part is especially encouraging on a day like today. Chad came home with some disheartening news from work. He isn't going to move to first shift after Jan 1. They want to keep him on 3rd instead. He isn't happy at ALL about this.... he wants the other job more. But instead of getting down with him I decided to stay strong for him. I wanted him to feel encouraged that this is just a small setback in his plans, but if he stays positive it will be over before you know it! :)

Happy girls are definately prettier.... I have noticed when I am exceedingly happy that my complexion just glows! When you are happy your eyes sparkle, your cheeks blush, and you can show off those pearly whites. Smiling also prevents wrinkles... I read that somewhere.

And of course the last part is true... Tomorrow is another day (with no mistakes in it - yet) and miracles happen everyday! I have seen them. God makes each one happen because He loves us that much! Have a great day everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your great attitude! I had to do the same thing numerous times while Nathan was employed @ CAT. I think I missed a called from you while we were in Chicago this weekend...I hope you have a wonderful Christmas week! Enjoy your family & friends! We would love for you two to join us for the Christmas Eve service. I'm assuming you'll be in Washington. Let me know, if not! Love you!

    ReplyDelete