Friday, December 18, 2009

This should make you laugh....

Yesterday was just "one of those days" I guess. I didn't stress out as it was occurring, but is could have made anyone else 'snap' around Christmas time. But I just kept my cool and things worked out by the end of the night. Here's the story....

I got to school yesterday morning early and got stuff done. My 1st hour class does recycling for the school on Thursdays. We were taking the recycling out to the bins and I saw my tire was flat. So I called Chad and he told me that he wanted to take care of it and would be there as soon as he got off work. Well that got fixed and was ready to go by the time I got out of school. Not a big deal.... it was done.

So I went to get our dog Mitzy at the groomers. She was very excited to see me and I bought her a Christmas cookie shaped treat! We got back home and I was going to get her out of the car as soon as I flipped on the outside Christmas lights. While I was gone (20 secs) she managed to get in the front seat and locked the door. Keep in mind --- my keys were in the car. So was the spare because it was in my wallet since I wasn't the primary driver of that vehicle. So I called Chad who was bowling to ask what to do. He told me he would come home and maybe call a locksmith. So I called a locksmith --- as embarrassing as it was to do. Needless to say half an hour later the dog was out of the car! Good thing I bought her a treat after that traumatizing experience. :)

Well I am going on break today at 2:20!! WHOO HOO! We are driving home to the Peoria area later this evening so we can finish getting things ready tomorrow before the Waughop family Christmas! :) I have to make scalloped pineapple and an appetizer dip! So excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment