Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's a New Year! 2010!!

Happy New Year everyone! My New Year's Eve wasn't exceedingly eventful, but nevertheless it is a new year! Since it is a new year I always try to make New Year's resolutions....although I refer to them more as "intentions." Because that is really what they are... things I intend to do. Resolutions are harder to keep than intentions.

Chad and I made the first 2 for the both of us...

Intention #1: Chad and I are keepinga budget this year. We are tracking ALL expenses and are following a free Money Map put out by Crown Financial which is a Christian based organization. We would like to put away more in our joint savings account. :)

Intention #2: Chad and I are going to choose a church and try it out for 3-4 months straight. No more church hopping. We want to get involved in a small group ministry and meet other Christians in the area.

My personal goals...

Intention #3: I am going to do Weight Watchers using weightwatchers.com. I am beginning to track my points as we speak. Cross your fingers it goes well. I want to be more aware of what I eat and how much eat. I would like to find foods that are healthy yet filling.

Intention #4: I am going to blog at least 2 times weekly - if not more. So far I am doing well with this.

Have a Happy New Year Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Great Goals Emily!! Fun blog! I added your blog to my blog, under my "friends" links :) hope that's ok!

    Love ya!

    brettandcindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just now seeing your blog! When I get a chance, I'll catch up on your posts. I'm glad you're back to blogging. I miss hearing about what's going on in your life! Hope you're doing well. I have a blog also (further--still.blogspot.com/), but I haven't posted in it in a couple of months. I need to change that. Perhaps that will be on my to-do list for today. Love ya!

    Maryann

    ReplyDelete