Thursday, April 28, 2011

Life is a stage....

It's one week from opening night of Titanic the Musical and I am full of mixed emotions! I am excited that the big night we have all been working for is almost here, yet I am nervous as well. We wore our costumes on stage last night for the first time and it was the final touch for many of our characters. I am very grateful I only have 2 costumes to worry about... some of the women have 5-6 costume changes. This cast has been a pleasure to work with. I feel like they have become another family for me. I have definately made some life-long friends. See pictures below.



As much fun as I have been having the rehersal schedule has definately run me down. Getting home at 10:30 or 11:00 has worm on me... hence I am home today with what I fear is (yet another) sinus infection. This time I am going to the doctor to get antibiotics so I can be ready for next week. Until then I will rest when I can and get a lot of fluids. I have also discovered the most amazing herbal tea in the world. It can be purchased at the Naturally Yours health food store.... It is called Good Earth Sweet N Spicy tea. Delicious when you are feeling a bit stuffy! :) I purchased 3 boxes for the run of the show. The cast has gone through a lot of it in the last few weeks.


Easter was fun and tiring at the same time. We managed to visit 3 families in 6 hours. Grandma Henry's, Wurmnests, and then the Waughop/Aupperle family.... lots of familly and food in a short period of time. (Pictures below)









No comments:

Post a Comment