Friday, June 3, 2011

So far so good...




Summer has proved to be a very productive time for me so far. On Wednesday I ran errands in the morning and worked on the yard for 3 hours in the afternoon. I weeded, planted, and split hostas. Thursday was a rainy day so yard plans were out the window. Instead I got groceries and baby shower gifts. I also started working on making fabric rosettes for headbands, pins, etc. (see picture to right)They are easy to make but I definately got a blister from the hot glue gun. I have now switched to regular fabric glue - no heat involved. Today's agenda includes splitting day lillies, transplanting them in the backyard, and cleaning the kitchen.





Cards I made on my Cricut thus far!







I made this Strawberry pie for tonight! (Cool whip to be added later) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment