Sunday, July 10, 2011

Everything is coming together!

After spending several hours on my house this summer I feel like I finally got somewhere! I just went to pick up and straighten up before my At Home America party and it only took me 30 minutes to pick up and dust - record time!!!
I have been so busy lately I almost forgot to take time out to relax once in a while - so the other day I decided to treat myself to a shopping spree in Springfield (never been to that mall). I had a successful trip buying most of my clothes at Express for 70% off! :) I also remembered to stop in the midst of all of my paperwork yesterday to go lay outside in my hammock and read - even if just for 30 minutes. I picked up some sun yesterday as well - about time! ;) Vitamin D does a body good if applied in small doses.
The one thing that is still missing is my quiet time with God. In the midst of all this "business" I haven't taken time to just be still and know Him. So I have decided I need to take at least 15 minutes at day to do my devotional and perhaps blog about it. It was very effective earlier this year and I want to get back into that routine instead of going on and on about events of the day. This blog whould be meaningful not just words on a page. So tomorrow (or the next time I blog) it will include something I am reading in my devotional! :) See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment