Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall Fun...

Grad school has monopolized my time lately so blogging has been set aside for a while. Here are some updates from the past few weeks....

A few weeks ago I traveled to Schaumburg with my friend Natalie Dale, meeting Carrie at IKEA. We also went through a few stores in Woodfield and ate Gino's East Pizza. Fun Girls Day Out!!!


Chad and I bought our new table at Furniture Row.... It has leaves built into the table to extend it three different sizes.... It can extend to 96 inches!!

Decades Day was last week where we could choose a decade from the 60s to the 90s... of course I chose 80s! What you don't see are my leggings with legwarmers and black high top converse!
 Mitzi of couse loves being wrapped up in blankets but she did this to herself! Hilarious!
 Libby is due with a baby boy on January 12th this year! So of course being her best friend I got to throw her a shower! It was so much fun! I can't wait until Baby Moore arrives!

 The same night as Libby's shower we had Chad's birthday party at his parents house. He will be 29 on Nov. 9. One more year till 30!!! His mom had the cutest cake made!

 A few weeks ago Dad, Lori, Chad, and I went to Tanner's Apple Orchard for lunch and a little fall shopping.
 I finally have organized my closet to where it works for me. If I can't have a walk-in at least I have an organized look!
That should catch you up for a while..... Until next time my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're having a fabulous Fall, girl! Isn't this the best time of year? :)

    ReplyDelete